Odo Kiteboarding offers a personal free warranty to customers that register the purchased product within 30 days after the purchase.
By filling in the online registration form below customers get 6 additional months warranty that extends the standard legal warranty.
REGISTER YOUR ODO KITEBOARDING PRODUCTS FILLING IN THE ONLINE FORM AND WAIT FOR OUR CONFIRMATION
WHAT DOES ODO KITEBOARDING WARRANTY COVER?
Odo Kiteboarding warrants its product to be free of major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of six months from the original date of purchase and is subject to the following limitations:
1) The warranty is valid only if the product is being registered on the website www.odokiteboarding.com/warranty within 30 DAYS from the purchase date.
2) The warranty is valid only when the product is used for Kiteboarding on water and does not cover products used in rental or teaching operations.
3) Odo Kiteboarding will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to the Odo Kiteboarding business partner in your country.
4) If a product is considered to be defective by Odo Kiteboarding, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only.
5) Odo Kiteboarding will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of this product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear and tear including but not limited to, rigging with other than Odo Kiteboarding components, damage due to excessive sun exposure, damage caused by improper handling or storage, damage caused by use in the waves or shore break and damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
6) This warranty is voided if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
7) The warranty for any repaired or replaced equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
8) The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims.
9) The name of the business partner where the purchase has been made and date of purchase must be clear and readable.
10) There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified herein.
All warranty claims must be processed and be issued a return authorization prior to shipping to Odo Kiteboarding. For starting any warranty claim please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org